July 14-20, 2017
Online Registration is Closed
Our beloved Prophet (saw) told us,
“Every Prophet has a (special) supplication which is answered. Verily, I have reserved mine as intercession for my nation, and it shall reach, if Allah wills, those of them who die, not associating anything with Allah”.
Think about it for a moment. This was perhaps one of the most important gifts He received. Think about the best gift in the world that you could have. Would you give it to someone else? If there was anything in the world you could ask for what would it be? This was a special gift from the gifts of Prophethood, and He saved it for us. This was His selfless character – a mercy to mankind.
Fast forward to now. What do we have to do to be part of this supplication? What does it mean to be a part of His nation? What rights does the Prophet (saw) hold over us?
This course isn’t just about reconnecting with the sunnah it is about a deep exploration into the entire realm of the sciences of the sunnah.
What you’ll learn:
- Love of the Prophet (saw) & His rights on the Ummah
- Method of compilation & preservation of Hadith
- Hadith as a legal authority vs. Hadith rejecters
- The essential role of women Hadith scholars
- Biographies of famous Hadith narrators
- Hadith fabrication & its reasoning
- Deconstruction of orientalist critique
- Reconciling conflict between Hadith
- Memorize a collection of forty Hadith
- Detailed study from Sahih Bukhari
- Chapter of the Heart Softeners (The Self)
- Chapter of Adab (etiquette) (The Creation)
- Chapter of Dua (The Creator)
Have you ever wondered:
- Why is it that 2 authentic hadith can contradict each other?
- Can we even rely on hadith? Aren’t they just hearsay?
- How were all these hadith collected?
- How can we really know what we have to follow in a hadith?
- Can’t I just stick to what’s in the Qur’an and not worry about all the other stuff?
We’ll be answering these questions and more during our week-long intensive, delving into what it means to truly be a part of the nation of the Prophet Muhammad (S) and how our lives can benefit from knowing his.
July 14-20, 2017
Friday: 7pm – 10pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:30am – 3pm
Monday to Thursday: 7pm – 10pm
6233 Tres Lagunas Dr, Houston, TX 77083
Click here for a discounted hotel rate
We have arranged for a discounted hotel rate at a nearby hotel for the convenience of students who would like to attend from out of town.
To make a reservation please call 713-774-7707 and ask for the Qalam group rate
Comfort Suites Houston West Beltway 8.
7707 W Sam Houston Pkwy S
Houston, TX 77072
$299 Per Person
Click here for our Refund Policy
We understand there are many circumstances under which you may need to withdraw from the program and request a refund, below is our refund policy for Hadith Intensive 2017. This policy is not applicable to other programs.
You are eligible for a full refund if you request it by April 1st
You are eligible for a 50% refund if you request it by May 1st
After June 1st there is no refund available.