Roots’ Summer Youth Camp is an awesome opportunity to make new friends, have a great summer experience outdoors, and grow closer to Allah and His Messenger. This year, we’ll be spending a weekend at Camp Grady Spruce, about an hour outside of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
The year’s program will focus on a balanced mixture of meaningful discussions, awesome activities, and forming enriching relationships – ensuring that you will have an experience leaving you wanting more, insha Allah.
Camp Grady Spruce is a well-reputed venue, owned by the YMCA, and graciously serves certified zabiha-halal meals. Camp activities will include:
Team Building Activities
- Prayer in Congregation
- Horseback Riding*
- Campfires and S’mores
- The Camp program starts Friday (July 31) with Jumuah Prayer at Islamic Center of Irving at 1:45, buses will depart from ICI at 2:45pm on Friday to the campsite and will return on Sunday (August 2) at 3:30pm.
- The Camp is specifically for boys & girls 13+
For any questions or concerns email email@example.com
Islamic Center of Irving
Address: 2555 Esters Rd, Irving, TX 75062
The camp cost is $175 Per Person
- This includes: Meals & Accommodations for the duration of the camp
- Bus ride from Irving Islamic Center to Campsite
- Horseback riding is an additional $15, payable onsite.
YMCA Camp Grady Spruce
Address: 9409 Garland Rd #200, Dallas, TX 75218